We remain committed to the safety of our patients and our frontline workers.
We continue to offer telehealth visits for your protection, waiving the co-pay if your insurance allows.
Klara (“Message us” button in the lower right hand corner) remains the easiest way to connect with us, since we are primarily working from home.
We are taking extra precautions at our clinical sites. These include:
- COVID-19 risk assessments and temperature checks at the door.
- Distanced seating.
- Virtual waiting room.
- Completely re-vamped scheduling, focused on safety. Telehealth whenever possible.
- Frequent and thorough extra sanitation measures for all shared spaces and patient surfaces.
- Required mask use for all personnel.
- Required mask use for all patients: please wear a mask or face covering of any kind to your appointment.
COVID-19 & Your Surgery
Elective surgeries can resume in AZ as of 5/1/2020. We will be doing so in the safest way possible.
In the immediate COVID-19 aftermath, surgical considerations include:
- Outpatient Surgery only (whether done in a surgicenter or hospital). More complicated cases must wait until it is safer to proceed.
- Our primary hospital, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, has been designated a “COVID-19-free hospital.”
- Guests will not be allowed to be with you during your time in the hospital or surgicenter. You will have to be picked up.
- 14 day self-quarantine prior to all surgical procedures to minimize COVID-19 complication risks from surgery and anesthesia.
- Per the AZ requirements, COVID-19 testing will be conducted at the location of your surgery pre-operatively. Whenever possible, that should occur 7 days before your surgery.
Isolation does not make us unavailable. We are here for you!!!
The Chow Team